Aglaia Lowo Associate Lawyer Markham Ontario
Education & Designations
- Honours Bachelor of Arts in History, International Relations and Jewish Studies at the University of Toronto
- J.D. from the Faculty of Law at the University of Windsor
- Called to the Ontario Bar in 2018
- Member of the York Region Law Association
- Legal Aid Ontario Family and Child Protection Panel Member
- Fluent in German and English
Aglaia is a Family and Child Protection Lawyer. Aglaia graduated from the University of Toronto, where she obtained her Bachelor of Arts Degree, before obtaining her Juris Doctor (J.D.) from the Faculty of Law at the University of Windsor in 2017. During law school, Aglaia worked as a Caseworker, Litigator and Articling Student at Community Legal Aid, representing low-income individuals at various Courts and Tribunals.
Aglaia was called to the Ontario Bar in 2018 and continues to be a member in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario.
Since Aglaia’s call to the Bar, Aglaia has practiced exclusively in Family and Child Protection Law, representing clients at the Ontario Court of Justice and Superior Court of Justice. Whenever possible, Aglaia tries to settle matters by de-escalating conflict and using Alternative Dispute Resolution mechanisms.
In her free time, Aglaia enjoys spending time with family, friends, and her furry companion, Piper. Aglaia enjoys weekend hikes, reading, and is an avid traveler, having lived in three countries and having visited over 20 countries to date Aglaia is fluent in English and German.