What can be done if an ex refuses to pay child support?

If an ex spouse is not paying child support and that support award is part of a court order or a separation agreement filed with the courts, then your support order will be registered with the Family Responsibility Office (FRO). That office is in place to enforce support orders. Therefore,  it is the responsibility of FRO to collect and enforce support on your behalf.

Category: FAQ